Friday, December 4, 2015

Some Money Saving Beauty Tips

Homemade Beauty Products that Really Work!!

I thought I'd share with you some of the Beauty Tips I use that really work & are soooo inexpensive, Free really....using stuff you have around the home.

1)Baking Soda Face wash(No soap) This may sound weird if you're used to using soap or facial cleanser or foam, but it cleans your face so well & it helps stop pimples!!Note: If you have really sensitive skin, you may want to use every other day & scrub very gently so as not to scrape the skin.
You'll need:
1-2 tsps of baking soda
1-2 tsps of lukewarm water
That's it! Measure these out with a measuring teaspoon & put in a ramikin or small glass bowl to form a paste. Gently apply to skin scrubbing gently in circular motion for about 1-1 1/2 minutes. Rinse face with lukewarm to coolish water. Your skin will feel soooo clean!! It helps to get rid of blackheads too!

2) After the Baking soda wash, I use a lemon juice toner.
You'll need lemon juice & a cotton ball. Easy & cheap right?
Rub on skin with cotton ball. Skin may burn a bit if your skin is sensitive(that's why you rinse your face in step 1 with coolish water ;) ) Let dry for a few minutes.

 3)Honey Mask
 You'll need: Honey! I know right?! :)
Take some honey into your clean hands & spread over face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. It'll look funny & you may attract bees, but after you've rinsed it off, your skin will be so Super Smooth!!
Directions: After the 10-15 minutes, Rise with cool water til it's all off your face. Then splash with Super cold water to seal your pores. Your skin should feel like a baby's bottom. It helps to stop acne as it's antibacterial. It moisturizes & heals the skin.

I will, on a rare occasion after washing my face, but before the toner, (especially when I'm stuffed up with a head cold) steam my face using hot water to boiling point on stove with a bag or 2 of chamomile tea in it(healing on your face-not sure what exactly it does, sorry) & put a towel on my head & lean my face over with tented towel & the pot of tea on a trivet so you don't burn the table :) & let it steam my face for as long as I can tolerate(coming out of the tent every so often for fresh air, Lol). No more than 15 minutes.It opens the pores, as well as clear the sinuses. Plain water works fine too. I suppose you could put salt in the water too, if you want(Never tried it). My skin does always look & feel better after a day at the beach ;)

So There it is, Folks! So Easy & Inexpensive. Take time for yourself everyday & take care of your skin. You DO NOT need to buy expensive products to have great skin! Natural is Always better.

Any Tips about Natural, Inexpensive ways you have for beauty solutions? Thanks for Reading! Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment